onsdag 8 december 2010

no. 49



worked together on by Isabelle S.L. and Patrick C. during a short visit to france. Oh. I'd also like to say that this page will hopefully get a new ink job in the future when I have a little more time. We did this together in a little notebook, it was just a bunch of sketches, and I wanted it to be a little bit more presentable for somewhere temporary, but due to a buttfuck ton of workload I can't really brush this up as much as I'd like. So someday when I get around to it no. 49 is going to look a little bit cooler! YEAH!

4 kommentarer:

Anton Krüll sa...

coo ool!

Lucas sa...

I think it's awesome as it is! great dialogue.

Daniel Canelhas sa...

Pax för nästa då.

Olle sa...

Ok yeah! Wow, vad kul att nån helt ny fortsätter!
Om du vill ge din mail så fixar jag så att du kan posta bilden när du är klar!